General visiting hours
On business days, patients in most nursing departments are allowed to receive visitors from 3.30 p.m. to 5.00 p.m. and from 6.30 p.m. to 8.00 p.m. On weekends and holidays, visitors are also welcome from 10.30 a.m. to 11.30 a.m. Patients who are able and permitted to go about the hospital independently can receive visitors all day in the common areas of the nursing units, in the restaurant or in the coffee corner.
Deviating visiting hours
Some departments have deviating visiting hours.
- Stroke Unit (B1): from 11.00 a.m. to 11.45 a.m. (partners and children), from 3.00 p.m. to 4.00 p.m. and from 7.00 p.m. to 8.00 p.m.
- Maternity Ward (C0): from 3.30 p.m. to 4.30 p.m., from 6.30 p.m. to 7.30 p.m. Partners from 10.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m.
- Pediatric and youth department (C1): from 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m., from 2.00 p.m. to 7.30 p.m. Parents all day.
- Intensive Care: from 10.30 a.m. to 9.00 p.m. (preferably not between 12.00 p.m. and 2.00 p.m.) Up to three times a day.
- Heart Monitoring (C2): from 10.30 a.m. to 7.30 p.m. (preferably not between 12.00 p.m. and 2.00 p.m.). Up to three times a day, visits cannot last more than twenty minutes, children under the age of fourteen may visit after consultation with a nurse.
- Same Day Surgery Center: visits in consultation.