Naar hoofdinhoud Naar footer

Interpreter services

If you do not speak Dutch, your doctor or another care provider will often use a professional interpreter when talking with you about your disease or during tests or treatments. If you prefer to bring your own interpreter to the consultation (like a family member, for example), this may be a good alternative in some cases.

For residents of AZC Assen

If you live in AZC Assen and you receive information from the hospital that you don't understand, you can contact the GZA [Asylum Seekers Healthcare Assen] staff.